It's sweet, it's spicy and warm like a hug from the Jolly Old Man himself. Gingerbread is the Pumpkin Spice of Christmas and the most festive way to eat the season. Here are 31 Super Festive Gingerbread Recipes to help spread the holiday cheer!
1. Fluffy Baked Gingerbread Doughnut
The unicorn of doughnuts. IT'S SO FLUFFY, festive and not fried. Get the recipe here.
2. Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies
Santa called, he's putting in a request.... Get the recipe here.
3. Gingerbread Ice Cream
Baby, it's not always cold outside. Grab the recipe here.
4. White Chocolate Gingerbread Thumbprint Cookies
If they're thumbprint cookies, it means you can have double. Get the recipe here.
5. Gluten Free Soft Ginger Cookies
There are cookies beyond traditional crispy person shaped gingerbread figures. They're soft, delicious and gluten free. Get the recipe here.
6. Gingerbread Martinis
The holidays are stressful, drink up my friends. Get the recipe here.
7. Festive Gingerbread Churros
Gingerbread. Churros. There's really nothing left to say. Get the recipe here.
8. Gingerbread Cupcakes
Because people have birthdays in December, too. Get the recipe here.
9. Minimalist Gingerbread Sheet Pan Village
Now this is a village we wouldn't mind pillaging. Get the recipe here.
10. Spicy Gingerbread Marshmallows
Marshmallow seeking cup of hot chocolate. Get the recipe here.
11. Paleo Gingerbread Bars
Gluten free, dairy free, and FULL of flavor. Get the recipe here.
12. Soft + Chewy Ginger Cookies
Soft, chewy and oh so good. Get the recipe here.
13. Chocolate Gingerbread Cake
Almost too pretty to eat...almost. Get the recipe here.
14. Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
When it's the holidays, start your day off right. Get the recipe here.
15. Gingerbread Cookie-Pop
Foods on sticks > foods not on sticks. Get the recipe here.
16. Christmas Tree Gingerbread Cupcakes
This is some serious tree decorating we can get behind. Get the recipe here.
17. Homemade Gingerbread Syrup
One homemade gift to look forward to morning after morning! Get the recipe here.
18. Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
Combining two holiday loves, cheesecake + gingerbread! Get the recipe here.
19. Vegan Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
Warm up that grinchy heart with healthy, plant based seasonal hot chocolate. Get the recipe here.
20. Gingerbread Biscotti with Chocolate and Sea Salt
Gingerbread? Chocolate? Sea Salt? Sign us up! Get the recipe here.
21. Creamy Gingerbread Cashew Coffee
Your favorite seasonal latte, that doesn't require putting pants on. Get the recipe here.
22. Gingerbread Granola
Get your day started with quick and easy gingerbread granola. Get the recipe here.
23. Gingerbread Monkey Bread
Ooey gooey gingerbread goodness with cream cheese frosting. Get the recipe here.
24. Gingerbread Dessert Dip
What you dip doesn't matter, just dip it, dip it real good. Get the recipe here.
25. Crystallized Ginger Candy
Eat on it's own or incorporate into other recipes for a sweet and spicy kick. Get the recipe here.
26. Gingerbread Men
Sometimes going the traditional route is just a nice thing to do. Get the recipe here.
27. Gingerbread Banana Motivation Muffins
No refined sugar, gluten free and full of gingerbread flavor. Muffins come with a kick in the pants. Get the recipe here.
28. Sugar Free Gingerbread Cookies
Traditional cookies with a healthy twist. Sugar free and low carb. Get the recipe here.
29. One Bowl Vegan Gingerbread Cake
One bowl to clean? We can get on board with that. Get the recipe here.
30. Gingerbread Thumbprint Cookies
Creamy and crispy with all the gingerbread goodness. Get the recipe here.
31. Victorian Storefront Gingerbread House
For a baking project sure to impress, build your own gingerbread downtown. Get the recipe here.
Whether your gingerbread adventures are healthy, indulgent, or somewhere in between, these 31 Super Festive Gingerbread Recipes will kick your holiday cheer into gear!