From my book shelf to under your tree, these are some of my favorite cookbooks to create in the kitchen. Fully bellies, happy hearts and learning new things are the best things about new cookbooks. Oh, and of course, that new book smell.
This post contains affiliate links. The price you pay stays the same, but I make a commission from the sale. Thank you for your support!
1. Half Baked Harvest – Tieghan Gerard
2. Salt Fat Acid Heat – Samin Nosrat
3. The Pretty Dish – Jessica Merchant
4. The Flavor Bible – Karen Page, Andrew Dornenburg
5. What’s Gaby Cooking – Gaby Dalkin