Pink grapefruit gin cocktail is here for a simple, refreshing cocktail perfect for brunch and easy to batch for entertaining with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Tart grapefruit, sweet peach, and botanical gin topped with lemon-lime bubbles.
Open that liquor cabinet and grab the ice, it’s brunch drink time!
What? It’s Tuesday, you say? Hmph. Let’s brunch anyways! Best of all, this drink takes 4 easy, bar staple ingredients to create the taste of spring in a glass.
What to expect? It’s kind of like a sweet yet tart, peachy version of a gin fizz but less work.
Translating single drinks into batch drinks
The best part about this cocktail is it has a Cinderella needs to get to the ball moment and transforms easily from one drink to a whole dang pitcher faster than you can say bipity bopity boo.
To turn any recipe into a batch drink or punch drink, it’s simple.
- Multiply the amount of the ingredient
- By the number of drinks you want to serve
- Then head over to google and translate the fluid ounces into cups
- If the cup amount is weird, just round to the closest ¼ or ⅓ cup and make it 1 to 2 tablespoons more or less depending on if you had to round down or up.
That’s not so bad, right? Don’t worry, I can wait right here while you batch all your favorite drinks. COCKTAILS FO’ DAYS EVERYONE!
How to make pink grapefruit gin cocktails
Pink glasses of tart-sweet cocktail goodness! No muddling, no shaking, just pour it in the glass and add ice. I don’t know about anyone else but these days, that’s about the level of effort I want to put into it.
Here are a few tips for delicious drinks:
- use a quality gin – I like Hendricks personally
- fresh grapefruit juice will give you that beautiful pink color
- fresh herbs, grapefruit peels, or lemon twists make for a pretty garnish
- to fancy it up, try using crushed ice!
Did you make this cocktail? Please leave a rating and a comment below! For more deliciousness to on the fly, sign up for the newsletter below the recipe card!Print
Tart grapefruit and sweet peach with botanical gin and lemon-lim soda! Pink grapefruit gin cocktails are super easy to make with common bar ingredients and perfectly crowd pleasing.
Pink Grapefruit Gin Cocktail
- 1 ½ ounces gin
- ½ ounce peach schnapps
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 to 2 ounces lemon-lime soda
Batch Recipe – serves 10 to 12
- 2 cups gin
- ⅔ cup peach schnapps
- 2 ¾ cup grapefruit juice
- 2 ¾ cup lemon-lim soda
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice. Pour the gin, peach schnapps, grapefruit juice over the ice and top with lemon-lime soda to fill the glass.
- Give the ingredients a light stir. Garnish with fresh grapefruit or herbs.
- Category: gin
- Method: stir
Keywords: gin, grapefruit gin, brunch cocktails, grapefruit gin cocktails