'Skinny' Peanut Butter Energy Bites
The same peanut butter energy bites you love with way fewer calories!
Servings 12 bites
- ¾ cup powdered peanut butter such as PB2 brand
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 1 ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
In a bowl, add first three ingredients and whisk together. After ingredients form a paste, switch to a spatula and stir vigorously until mixture is 'creamy' and there are no clumps.
Add oats and chocolate chips. Stir well to combine. Oats should be evenly coated with peanut-honey mixture.
Let chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, take about 1 tablespoon of energy bite mixture and form into balls.*
- If hands become too sticky and the mixture sticks to hands instead of rolling into a ball, wash and thoroughly dry your hands before resuming.
- Calorie count will vary depending on brands used, especially for the chocolate chips. Nutrition information updated 5/19/21.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 33IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg