Homemade Gingerbread Spice
Perfect for all your holiday baking, gingerbread spice mix is simple to make with spices you likely already have in your pantry. Use in treats, breads, or sprinkle over coffee and cocktails!
Servings 0.25 cup
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- Your gingerbread spice mix will be good for as long as expiration date on the spices you use. Typically about 3 to 4 years.
- Make your own gingerbread sugar by mixing this recipe into 1 cup of granulated sugar.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 57IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 4mg