Two Ingredient Gingerbread Bark is the holiday candy you need to make. It’s creamy, sweet and crunchy with the spicy kick from the ginger snaps. simple but super tasty and great to make with kids.
- 3 cups good quality white chocolate chips (1 1/2 bags)
- 2 cups gingersnap cookies
- optional: festive sprinkles
- Place ginger snaps in a plastic bag, crush into small pieces with a mallet or rolling pin. Set aside.
- Set up a double boiler for melting the chocolate by setting a heatproof bowl over a saucepan filled with 2 inches of simmering water. The bottom of the bowl should not touch the water.
- Add 2 cups (1 bag) of white chocolate chips to the bowl, stir frequently until the chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Lay a silpat mat or fit a piece of parchment paper on a large sheet pan. Pour the melted chocolate onto the silpat mat and spread into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle. Sprinkle with crushed gingersnap cookies.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate and drizzle over the crushed gingersnaps and chocolate.
- Optional: add festive sprinkles!
- Chill the gingerbread bark in the fridge for 20 minutes. After chilling, break the bark into smaller pieces by hand.
- You can melt all the chocolate at once, just reserve enough to drizzle over the top.
- Category: Candy
- Method: Melted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gingerbread bark, holiday candy, food gifts, gingerbread candy