The same peanut butter energry bites you love with way fewer calories!
- 3/4 cup powdered peanut butter (such as PB2 brand)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a bowl, add first three ingredients and whisk together. After ingredients form a paste, switch to a spatula and stir vigorously until mixture is ‘creamy’ and there are no clumps.
- Add oats and chocolate chips. Stir well to combine. Oats should be evenly coated with peanut-honey mixture.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, take about 1 tablespoon of energy bite mixture and form into balls.*
*If hands become to sticky and mixture sticks to hands instead of rolling into a ball, wash and thoroughly dry your hands before resuming.
- Category: Snack
Keywords: powdered peanut butter, powdered peanut butter recipes, energy bites, skinny recipes