You’re five ingredients and a freezer away from total boozy refreshment
- 1 750ml dark-colored rosé
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup elderflower liquor (such as St. Germain)
- 2 gallon size zip-lock bags
- Carefully pour the bottle of Rosé in a zip lock bag. Zip and store flat in the freezer.
- In a large container, such as a quart mason jar or mixing bowl, combine the lemon juice, sugar, and warm water. Water should be warm enough to melt the sugar but not boiling.
- Add elderflower liquor to the lemonade mix. Zip and store flat in the freezer.
- Allow to freeze at least six hours, overnight is best.
- In a pitcher or punch bowl, empty both zip lock bags. Use a wooden spoon to stir and remove any clumps from the lemonade mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!