Dry rosé wine with sweet peach flavors and bright lemon make for the perfect, fun party treat.
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 packets Gelatin
- 1/2 cup peach liquor
- 2 1/2 cup dry rosé wine
- 1 ripe peach, pit removed, sliced thin
- 3–4 strawberries, sliced thin
For 2 dozen push pops, double recipe.
- Store push pop containers in the freezer while preparing the push pop mixture.
- Add lemonade and peach liquor to medium sauce pan. Sprinkle gelatin over the liquid. Let stand 3-5 minutes until absorbed.
- Remove from heat, stir in rosé wine and immediately transfer to an 8×8 baking dish (9×13 if doubling the recipe).
- Refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Once gelatin starts to thicken, but not set, remove from refrigerator.
- Remove the cap from the push pop, scoop rosé mixture into the pop half way. Add fresh sliced peaches and strawberries. Top the remaining space with rosé mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.*
- Add granulated sugar and stir over low heat until all sugar and gelatin is dissolved.
*If you lay push pops flat, you may get a few ‘holes’ in the pop once they are chilled from air bubbles. For a full pop, uniform throughout, chill standing upright.
- Category: cocktails
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: push pops, summer cocktails, rose wine cocktails, rose cocktails