The sweet pumpkin and cinnamon spice flavors of your favorite latte transformed into a creamy cocktail! An easy way to sip into fall.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Martini
- 1 1/2 ounces Van Gogh Espresso Vodka
- 1 ounce Bailey’s
- 3/4 ounce Hirram Walker Pumpkin Spice Liquor
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico
- 1 ounce Heavy Cream (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- On a small bread plate, evenly spread the mixed Cinnamon Rim ingredients.
- Dip the edges of the martini glass in water, simple syrup or triple sec. Dip and spin in the cinnamon rim mixture.
- Combine cocktail ingredients in a shaker over ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain in rimmed martini glass.
The addition of heavy cream will make a smoother, creamier martini and will round off the alcohol kick.
- Category: Vodka Cocktails