Finally a cocktail worthy of avocado toast, a Pomegranate Prosecco Kombucha Cocktail is a touch sweet, a little tart and perfectly probiotic.
- 1 pint Pomegranate Kombucha¹
- 750ml bottle Prosecco
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Optional: rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Fill champagne flutes 1/3 of the way with Pomegranate Kombucha.
- Top with prosecco, leaving about 1/2 inch from the top of the glass.
- Add a few pomegranate seeds to the glass.
¹If Pomegranate Kombucha is unavailable, use a mild flavored or unflavored kombucha and 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice.