Juicy sweet peach, creamy burrata, salty prosciutto and acidic aged balsamic make for the perfect end of summer treat!
- 8 slices thick white bread (such as pain paillasse, ciabatta or sourdough)
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1 container burrata (2 4-ounce pieces)
- 6 slices prosciutto di parma
- aged balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- In a 350°F oven or toaster oven, bake toast pieces until slightly browned and crunchy on the crust, about 5 minutes. The inside of the bread should still be soft, but sturdy enough to hold the weight of ingredients without flopping over.
- In the meantime, wash peaches and slice in half around the pits. Remove pits and slice in 1/4″ thick slices.
- Cover toast pieces with peach slices and prosciutto.
- Remove burrata from the container and lightly pat dry. On a separate plate break apart at the center, using your hands to somewhat evenly tear and lay pieces of the creamy cheese over the toasts.
- Drizzle with balsamic and serve.
- Optional: return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes to warm the burrata and peaches.
- Category: bake
- Method: toaster oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: peach and burrata, easy brunch dishes, fruit and cheese desserts, brunch toast ideas