No Bake S’mores Bars are bringing everything good about summertime camping without the bug bites. Crunchy graham cracker crust, creamy chocolate center and gooey toasted marshmallow topping. Best of all, no oven needed.
- 1 box graham crackers (3 packages)
- 3 3/4 sticks unsalted butter, divided
- 2 (12-oz) bags semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 (10-oz) bag mini marshmallows
- Prepare the crust: In a food processor, blend the graham crackers into a fine crumb and add to a large bowl. Melt 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter. Slowly pour into the graham crackers while stirring with a fork. Transfer the buttered crumbs to a 13×9 pan lined with parchment paper. Smooth into an even layer and press down using the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Melt the chocolate: In a large saucepan, melt the remaining 1 1/4 stick unsalted butter over low heat. Add the chocolate chips, stirring until mostly melted. The chocolate may appear like it is about to seize, but will smooth after incorporating the heavy cream. Add the heavy cream, stirring continuously until all the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Layer the bars: Pour the chocolate over the graham cracker crust and smooth into an even layer. Top with mini marshmallows and chill for 2 to 4 hours to allow the chocolate to set. Remove from the pan and parchment paper. On a fire safe surface, use the blow torch to toast the marshmallows.
- Cut: Run a sharp knife under super hot water for 20 seconds. Wipe dry and cut the s’mores into bars.
Remove the parchment paper before torching the marshmallows, just in case.
Torch on a fire safe surface.
Keywords: s'mores, no bake desserts, childhood recipes, summer desserts, uses for a blow torch