Get refreshed with this summer time cocktail!
- 4 ounces Honeydew Melon, about 1 large slice cut in large pieces
- 3 Basil leaves
- Ice Cubes
- 1 fluid ounce Agave
- 1/2 fluid ounce Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 2 fluid ounces Silver Tequila
- In a shaker or pint glass, muddle honeydew melon and basil leaves
- Add ice cubes and remaining ingredients.
- Cover shaker and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a glass over crushed ice. Garnish with melon and a spanked basil leaf.
Some of the honeydew pulp make slip into the glass during straining which is completely ok!
- Category: Cocktail