- 5 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1.5 ounces Grade A Maple Syrup
- 2 ounces Bourbon (I used Bulleit)
- 3 ounces Club Soda
- Muddle mint leaves and maple syrup together. Using the muddler, press onto the mint leaves and twist. The desired effect is not to smash the mint into little pieces, but to squeeze out the oils from the leaves.
- Add bourbon and ice.
- Roll the drink from one glass to another to incorporate the syrup and the bourbon.
- Add additional ice cubes to the glass to fill, if necessary.
- Top with club soda.
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktail