Crispy, pan fried brussel sprouts in sweet, spicy kung pao sauce and creamy wasabi ranch.
- 1 12-ounce bag brussel sprouts, halved (quartered if very large)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup kung pao sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
Kung Pao Brussel Sprouts
- Toss the halved or quartered brussel sprouts with cornstarch. Shake off excess corn starch.
- In a large cast iron skillet or sauté pan, heat the oil over high heat. Sauté 3-5 minutes on each side until well browned and slightly charred.
- Turn off heat and toss the sprouts with Kung Pao Sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch and wasabi. Drizzle over the top or serve along side for dipping.
- Optional: crushed wasabi peas for garnish.