An easy, healthy breakfast for chocolate lovers! Instant Pot Chocolate Steel Cut Oats are rich, creamy, and full of chocolate flavor with the perfect texture. You’ll never make stove top steel cut oats again after trying them in the Instant Pot!
- 1 cup (170g) steel cut oats
- 1 1/2 cups (306g) almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 1/2 cups water (360g)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- optional: 1 tablespoon peanut butter to top finished oats
- Combine the oats, almond milk, water, cocoa powder, maple syrup and salt in the pan of the Instant Pot.
- Seal and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Vent to release pressure. Once the red button has gone down, remove the lid and serve as is or with toppings.
- To serve leftovers, add 1 to 2 tablespoons milk and reheat in the microwave.
Keywords: instant pot breakfast recipes, instant pot steel cut oats, chocolate and peanut butter recipes, chocolate oatmeal