No more squishy soggy stuck-to-the-pan cauliflower gnocchi! The super popular Trader Joe’s veggie pasta gets perfectly cooked with crisp outside while keeping the inside tender and fluffy.
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- 1 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 2 4-ounce balls burrata cheese
- sea salt
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add the frozen cauliflower gnocchi to the oil and immediately give the pan a little shake so the frozen pasta doesn’t stick. Do not thaw the gnocchi before cooking.
- Cook the gnocchi for 4 minutes, turn each piece of pasta over using a pair of tongs and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the pasta sauce to the pan until it simmers. Divide into 2 to 3 bowls and top with burrata, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. For a spicier flavor, sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Alternatively: You can heat the sauce in a seperate pan and pour into serving bowls then top with gnocchi, burrata and seasoning (as seen in the photos).
- Category: pasta
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: trader joe's cauliflower gnocchi, how to make trader joe's cauliflower gnocchi, cauliflower gnocchi, veggie pasta, easy pasta recipes