The easiest way to make delicious, naturally sweetened pineapple tequila at home! Fresh pineapple and silver tequila infused together is perfect for a refreshing cocktail or to sip on crushed ice.
- 1 ripe, fresh pineapple
- 1/2 bottle silver tequila, about 2 cups
- air tight container (I like to use a wide mouth mason jar)
- Remove the skin and core of the pineapple and cut into thin spears.
- Arrange the spears in the mason jar, filling it until it’s about 3/4 full. You want as much pineapple as you can, but still leaving room for tequila.
- Pour the tequila into the jar until it covers the pineapple. Seal the container and refrigerate for 4 to 7 days allowing the tequila to infuse with the fresh pineapple.
- When ready to use, strain the tequila from the pineapple, discard the pineapple and use in your favorite margarita recipe or just sip over crushed ice.
Keywords: how to infuse tequila, pine apple infused tequila, naturally sweetened cocktails