Roasted rainbow carrots get a touch of sweet and subtle spice with raw honey and fresh ginger for a super easy, colorful side dish.
- 2 lbs rainbow carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp toasted slivered almonds ((optional))
- Preheat oven to 375F. Peel carrots, cut larger carrots in halves or quarters. In a small bowl, combine honey and ginger.
- Arrange carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray. Pour the honey-ginger glaze over carrots, mixing thoroughly so all pieces are coated.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes on the middle rack of the oven. After baking, brush with remaining 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Optional: Sprinkle with toasted, slivered almonds after plating.
- Using a baking sheet with an edge is recommended as the carrots will release water and honey mixture will loosen.
- Baking time may vary depending on the size of the carrots.
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: side dish, roasted carrots, three ingredient side dish, sweet and spicy vegetables