Fresh juicy figs roasted with creamy mascarpone, tart goat cheese and drizzled with sweet honey on an easy to share flatbread.
- 2 rectangluar na’an style flatbreads
- 8 ounces (1 small container) mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 6 fresh figs, stems removed and sliced
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- optional: 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Using the back of the spoon spread half the container of mascarpone on each flatbread. Top each flatbread with sliced figs and pieces of goat cheese scattered all over.
- Transfer flatbreads to a baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is soft and gooey.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey. Top with sprigs of thyme and cut, using a pizza cutter, into 6 slices.
These flatbreads can be assembled in advanced, frozen and baked after thawing.
Keywords: easy appetizers for entertaining, quick flatbread recipes, honey and fig, fig and goat cheese pizza