Bring the coffee shop home to you! With just the right amount of sweet and spicy, honey cinnamon oat milk lattes are a creamy, non-dairy treat to sip on for breakfast or as an afternoon pick-0me-up!
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Brew and stir. Make two shots of espresso or about 2 ounces of very strong coffee. Stir the honey and a pinch of cinnamon into the hot coffee.
- Steam the milk. Steam the milk using a milk frother or in a saucepan over medium-low heat whisking frequently.
- Sprinkle. Dust the foam with cinnamon and enjoy.
- These lattes can be made with any type of milk but are particularly delicious with oat milk.
- The amount of honey needed will vary depending on how sweet you like your lattes. If you tend to like less sweet coffee, start with 1 tablespoon and add more to taste.
- Category: Non-alcoholic
- Method: Brew
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oat milk latte, honey oat milk latte, non-dairy latte