Creamy, rich sauce with just the right savory truffle and mayo flavor that’s easy to make. Get ready to dip, slather and drizzle homemade truffle aioli on all the things!
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup canola oil or any other neutral-tasting oil
- 1/2 cup truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blend. In a food processor, blend the egg on high for 20 seconds. Add the ground mustard, vinegar, and salt. Cover and blend on high speed for another 20 seconds.
- Slowly add oil. Scrape down the sides of the food processor. On low speed, add a few drops of oil at a time until the mixture thickens. Increase the speed to high and add the oil in a very slow, steady stream.
- Season to taste. Scrape down the sides of the food processor again. Add lemon juice and salt to state and blend on high speed for 5 to 10 seconds to incorporate. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- For best results and thick creamy aioli, use room temperature ingredients especially the egg.
- The addition of lemon juice and extra salt is up to you.
- Store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make truffle aioli, homemade truffle aioli, truffle mayo, truffle sauce