The best holiday fudge! Super easy to make and makes plenty to share, but only if you want to! Gingerbread fudge takes a white chocolate fudge base and adds the perfect flavor and spices.
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips or chopped bars
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt. Melt the chocolate, butter, condensed milk, and molasses in a double boiler by setting a heatproof bowl over a pan filled 1/3 of the way with simmering water (not boiling). Alternatively, microwave the chocolate stirring every 10 seconds.
- Stir. Once the chocolate mixture is completely melted, stir in the vanilla and spices.
- Form the fudge. Transfer the fudge to an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Smooth into an even layer and chill for 2 hours before cutting. Cut into small squares and enjoy!
- For more gingerbread flavor, sprinkle the top of the fudge with crushed gingerbread or gingersnap cookies!
- Aluminum foil or grease plastic wrap can be used in place of parchment paper.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gingerbread fudge, holiday fudge, no bake desserts, Christmas fudge, holiday desserts