- 1 fl oz vodka
- 1 fl oz kahlua
- 1/2 fl oz cinnamon whiskey, such as fireball
- 2 ounces cream or milk
- Vanilla Frosting
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Rim the outside lip of the serving glass with frosting. Pour cinnamon toast crunch cereal in a shallow bowl then dip the frosting into the cereal.
- Combine vodka, kahlua, cinnamon whiskey, and milk or cream in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 8 to 10 times and pour in glass with ice.
- No mixer version: Pour the vodka, kahlua, and cinnamon whiskey in a glass full with ice. Top with cream or milk, then stir with a straw.
*Typically, I make my White Russians with milk, but the traditional recipe calls for cream.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast cocktails, white russian, cinnamon toast crunch, fun brunch cocktails, cereal cocktails