Restaurant style truffle fries are easier (and less expensive) than you think! Make this bistro side dish for your next sandwich night!
- 28-ounce bag Alexia House Cut Fries
- 3 tbsp Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (fresh grated)
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 tbsp Italian Parsley (fresh chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lay fries in an even layer on a baking sheet. Cook per package instructions, 18-22 minutes.
- Once fries are cooked and slightly crispy, immediately transfer fries to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, salt and drizzle with truffle oil.* Toss ingredients together in box, using tongs to ensure fries are coated evenly.
- Layer back on sheet pan and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes to recrisp.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and lightly toss to even distribute. Serve alongside your favorite sandwich or burger!
*Link(s) in blog text for recommended truffle infused olive oils.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American