Beyond simple, these ready to cook cedar plank salmon are perfectly seasoned cook easy and stack up tenderly on mini bagels with spicy sriracha aioli, tangy pickled cabbage and fresh cucumber and carrot ribbons.
- 1 Cedar Bay Grilling Company 14″ Applewood with Orange & Ginger Salmon Fillet
- 8 to 10 mini bagels
- 1 cup pickled cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shaved in ribbons
- 1 english cucumber, shaved in ribbons
- 1 cup sriracha aioli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Conventional oven: Preheat to 425°F. Remove the cedar plank salmon from packaging and place directly on the middle rack. On the rack below, place a parchment or aluminum foil lined baking sheet to catch any liquid that might drip off the plank. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes, until cooked through but still moist and tender.
- Grilling: Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove the cedar plank salmon from packaging and place directly on the middle rack. Cook for 15 to 18 minutes, until cooked through but still moist and tender.
- While the salmon is cooking, toast the mini bagels. After the salmon is cooked, remove from the oven or grill. Place on a heat proof surface and cut into 8 to 10 pieces.
- Prepare the veggies: Using a vegetable peeler, remove the skin of the carrot and both ends. Using the vegetable peeler slice into ribbons. Repeat with the cucumber. Store in cold water until ready to use.
- Assemble: Spread 2 tablespoons of sriracha aioli on the bottom bun of the bagel, top with pickled cabbage and one piece of salmon. Layer a ribbon of carrot and a ribbon of cucumber on top of the salmon and top with the top bun.
- for regular burger size, slice the whole fillet into 5 to 6 pieces.
- Category: sandwiches
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cedar plank salmon, salmon sliders, easy salmon sliders