Black tea flavors with hints of bergamot and fresh citrus combined with sweet lavender, fresh lemon and melow bourbon. Earl Grey Lavender Bourbon Punch is the perfect cocktail for a large crowd for your next party
- 8 bags Stash Tea Earl Grey
- 2 quarts water
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 sprigs fresh lavender
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnsih
- 1 1/4 cups bourbon
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil, once boiling turn off heat and steep 8 bags of Stash Earl Grey Tea for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- While the tea is steeping, prepare the lavender simple syrup. In a small sauce pan combine the sugar, water, and lavender. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- In a large pitcher combine the chilled tea, cooled lavender syrup, fresh lemon juice, sliced lemon and bourbon. Stir to combine.
- Pour over a combination of crushed and cubed ice, garnish with lemon and lavender sprigs and serve.
Keywords: batch cocktails, cocktails for a crowd, earl grey recipes, tea cocktails, bourbon punch