Seconds to throw together, this quick + creamy cranberry brie flatbread has all the good things. Gooey brie cheese, creamy mascarpone, fresh herb flavor with a pop of cranberry tang on a pre-made crust.
- 1 package [2 per package] Na’an style flatbreads (I used the Stonefire brand, rectangular shaped flatbreads.)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 6 ounces brie cheese, rind removed
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 springs fresh rosemary, leaves removed and chopped fine¹
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Pull out a sheet pan large enough to fit both flatbreads or two small sheet pans.
- On each flatbread: spread 1 tablespoon mascarpone and 3 ounces of brie – you will need to break the brie into smaller pieces. Sprinkle with ¼ cup cranberries and half the full amount of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until the cheese is browned, gooey and the bottom of the flatbread is crisp.²
¹To save time chopping, use a small pair of kitchen scissors or pruning shears to cut the rosemary leaves right of the stem and onto the flatbread.
²For a super crispy bottom, cook directly on the oven rack with a sheet pan below to catch any cheese that make drip off.
These flatbreads can be made in advance, wrapped and frozen. Thaw before cooking. Reheat in oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Category: Appetizer