Cranberry Basil Flatbreads with Cream Burrata are easy appetizer that’s perfect anytime of year. Soft, toasted na’an flatbreads, premium cranberries reduced with fresh garden basil and creamy melted burrata.
- 2 na’an style flatbreads
- 1 1/2 cups Cape Cod Select Premium Cranberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 basil leaves, julienned plus additional for garnish
- 1 ball burrata
- Preheat & Simmer: Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, lemon juice and basil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar melts.
- Boil: Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Let cool 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare: Place the flatbreads on a baking sheet. Spread the cranberry basil mix on the flatbreads. Tear the burrata apart and scatter pieces over the cranberries.
- Bake: Bake at 400°F for 3 to 6 minutes.
Baking for 3-6 minutes will warm and toast the flatbread. If you prefer a pizza, crunchy style flatbread cook the plain flatbread for 3-4 minutes first then add the toppings and return to the oven until the burrata is melty, about another 3 minutes.
This recipe can easily be baked in the toaster oven to avoid baking in the heat of the summer. Follow the recipe directions the same but bake one at a time, directly on the rack.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: flatbread appetizer, cranberry, basil, flatbread, burrata, easy appetizer