Cilantro Lime Marinade is a simple, blended marinade of fresh herbs, bright acidity, and a touch of sweetness that will tenderize and add bold flavor at the same time.
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- optional: 1 jalapeño, seeds removed
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor
- Pulse 3 to 4 times to break up the cilantro leaves.
- Blend until cilantro and garlic are finely minced, about 1 minute.
- Pour over protein of choice and marinate for 4 to 24 hours.