A summertime salad where the cheese is the star!
- 3 ounces baby arugula (about half a container)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 4-ounce portions Burrata (1 8-ounce container)
- 2 8-ounce grilled chicken breast, sliced
- balsamic reduction & EVOO for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- fresh sliced baguette (optional)
- In a large bowl add the arugula, lemon juice and olive oil. Toss together to coat the arugula.
- Add the strawberries, pine nuts, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Plate a portion of the salad, burrata, chicken and baguette. Drizzle the salad and burrata with balsamic reduction.
- Add an additional drizzle of EVOO and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to the burrata
Use the slices of baguette to make little bite size sandwiches or to mop up all the delicious balsamic!