Boozy Orange Mocha with rich, cocoa flavor an infusion of fresh, zesty orange, and a touch of sweet creaminess with chocolate infused vodka. The perfect way to ring in the holidays!
- 4 cups coffee
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 oranges, peels only¹
- 1 1/4 cup Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate
- In a medium sauce pan over low heat, combine the coffee and sweetened condensed milk.
- Whisk in cocoa powder in batches to avoid clumps. Whisk thoroughly to corporate. Add orange peels and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka. Strain to remove orange peels and serve in your favorite holiday mug!
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Orange Zest or Peel
- Your favorite Christmas Cookie
¹Use a vegetable peeler to remove the orange peels in long strips. You’ll want to remove these after steeping so the larger the piece the better. Just peel the zest/skin from the outside and try to avoid the bitter rind.
- Category: Vodka Cocktails