- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 to 2 kale leaves, removed from stem
- In your favorite blender, add frozen strawberries, banana, almond milk and kale. The order in which you add the ingredients should have the kale hit the blades first and the frozen strawberries last. I prefer to use the smaller, single serve blender attachments as they mince the kale super fine.
- Blend on high for a full 45 seconds. The kale should be blended so finely the smoothie is a resilient green color and there are no chunky pieces.