The best, easiest homemade pizza sauce blended up easily in under two minutes will get your pizza night at home tasting like restaurant style pie.
- 1 28-ounce can whole, peeled tomatoes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 spring rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients to food processor and lock lid. Pulse 5 to 7x to break up ingredients.
- Blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds, or until tomatoes, garlic and herbs are well chopped.
- Store in an air tight container, refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Keywords: homemade pizza sauce, easy pizza sauce, pizza sauce recipe, how to make pizza sauce