Quick + Crunchy Pineapple Salsa
Quick + Crunchy Pineapple Salsa is perfect for a simple upgrade to summer dishes. Sweet fresh pineapple, crunchy bell peppers, and just a small jalapeño kick.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut in small dice (1/4″ to 1/2″ pieces)
- 1 red pepper, cored and chopped small
- 1 green pepper, cored and chopped
- 1/4 large red onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prepare ingredients. When dicing the fruit and vegetables, keep in mind you want pieces small enough to get a little bit of everything on a chip.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve.
- Quick + Crunchy Pineapple Salsa will stay fresh for up to 3 days refrigerated in an air tight container.
This recipe makes enough to feed a crowd, if preparing for 2 to 4 people, it’s recommended to cut in half or serve the leftovers within the next 3 days alongside another dish.